Hello again . Hope your week was great! I am sure it was. I can see you smiling already.
You know what would make you smile even more????? Knowing this everyday kitchen tips. Yes I am going to tell you about kitchen tips that could change your cooking experience.
Here we go:
- Gotten tired of chasing broken egg shells in your egg? You’ve got a handy solution now. Dip your finger in water.Then dip into the egg to pick out the shell.
- Stop lifting the lid off a pot of rice. The steam cooks the rice. By taking the lid off you’ll ruin it. I bet you didn’t know that.
- Never salt your food before tasting it.
- Dull knifes are more dangerous than sharp knives.!!!!
- You don’t have to shy away from chopping pepper again. What do you have to do??? Rub a little vegetable oil on your hands before you chop pepper so your skin won’t aborb the pepper’s oil.
- Why did you put too much salt in the rice??? Don’t worry you can fix it. Drop a potato into the pot. It’ll suck up all the salt and won’t leave it oversalted.
- To know if your egg is fresh dip it inside a bowl filled with water. If the egg floats please throw it out.
Tell me if you tried any of it. You should see my post about cooking non sticky rice. Am sure you’ll enjoy it.