What do you need?
- Vegetable oil
- Salt and seasoning.
How to do it?
- Wash and peel potatoes .
- Cut potatoes into chips of desirable size.
- Soak in water for about 10 minutes.
- Add salt to the soaked potatoes.
- Get your pan ready.the pan should be a little bit deep so that the vegetable oil covers the potatoes.
- Pour vegetable oil into the pan and allow to heat.
- Put the potatoes into the pan and add a little water.
- Allow to fry.
- Make sure to turn the chips so as to make both sides fried.
- Take out the chips from the oil.
- Cut the plantain into desired size.
- Add a little salt.
- I’ll be changing the vegetable oil but you can still use it if you like.
- Put plantain into the pan.
- Turn sides so it doesn’t get burnt.
- Take plantain out of the oil.
- Get another pan.This pan shouldn’t be as deep as the first one.
- Break eggs into bowl,add salt and seasonings.
- Mix the eggs well.
- Add a thin layer of oil to the pan.
- Pour eggs into the pan.
- Make sure not to stir at first unless you want the eggs scattered.
- Allow the egg to fry and be firm before turning it to the other side.
You are now the Lord of the fries………..