I made my first fried rice yesterday and am going to say it’s one of the easiest cooking I have done. I personally always thought you had to be a pro or something to make fried rice but I was so wrong. It’s pretty easy. Yh!! I had a little help, but who doesn’t huh??
You too can make yours even better than mine.
What you need:
- Fresh vegetables
- Vegetable oil.
How to do it :
- Get your chicken ready.
- Cook chicken with enough spice and seasoning and with a lot of stock
- Keep the stock as this would be used later.
- Fry the chicken
- Get a pot big enough for the amount of rice you want to cook and parboil the rice.Cook rice for about 15 minutes.
- Make sure not to make the rice soft. Set the rice aside and drain.
- Use the same pot and add the vegetable oil used for frying the chicken into the pot.
- Fry the vegetables in the oil
- Make sure to add the harder vegetables first like the carrots.
- Stir well
- Add chicken stock
- Add curry,seasoning and salt.
- Add enough water and cover the pot.
- Allow mixture to boil
- Add the parboiled rice.
- Stir at regular intervals so the vegetables don’t stay at the bottom
- In about 10-15 minutes the rice should be ready.
There you got. Yeah I said it. It’s pretty easy.
Cook yours and lemme know how it was.