What do you need:
- Buffalo wings
How to make it:
- Slice and pound onions and garlic till paste is formed.
- Mix all the ingredients aside from buffalo wings in a small bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water to the small bowl
- Marinate the buffalo wings in the content of the small bowl
- Preheat a gas grill to medium heat(about 350 degree farenheits)
- Place the wings on the grill
- Grilled flipping the wings every 10 minutes for a total of 40 minutes.
Grilled buffalo wings can be enjoyed with anything, from rice to cereal to cassava flakes (Garri).
You can even spice it up after grilling just the way you like it….